Savor Alaska’s authentic local and indigenous cuisine, while discovering the state’s rich traditions.
Day 1 - 8 Cruise:
- Sailing from Vancouver to Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway, and to Hubbard Glacier.
Day 8—Friday | Seward | Anchorage | Talkeetna:
- Meet your Tour Director and stroll Seward Harbor where you’ll learn about Alaska’s rich fishing history, savoring samples of Alaska’s locally produced smoked salmon, after which you’ll journey to Anchorage.
- Visit the Alaska Native Heritage Center to learn about indigenous cultures and to sample Akutaq, the indigenous delicacy also known as Eskimo Ice Cream.
- You will then travel by deluxe motor coach to Talkeetna and enjoy a beer tasting at a local Brewery.
- From 6:30 p.m., Talkeetna is yours to discover. Main Street is home to a range of backcountry cuisine, from brew pubs to fine cuisine, as well as converted Airstreams serving signature fare. Overnight at the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge.
Day 9—Saturday | Talkeetna | Denali:
- The morning is yours to stroll Talkeetna’s quiet trails or book an optional flightseeing tour. Board the Wilderness Express, a glass-domed railcar, for a scenic ride to Denali.
- On arrival, Denali is yours to discover. Stroll the trails, or book an optional rafting excursion on the Nenana River — a gentle float or white water ride. Overnight at Denali Park Village.
Day 10—Sunday | Denali |
- Enjoy the morning in Denali National Park on the Denali Natural History Tour, traveling into the park’s unspoiled wilderness on the lookout for the moose, caribou, bears and other wildlife. After, relax on your deluxe motor coach on the drive to Anchorage.
- From 5:00 p.m., Anchorage is yours to explore. Enjoy the lively bars and eclectic dining this youthful city offers, or take a stroll under the late-evening sun along the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Overnight at the Anchorage Marriott.
Day 11—Monday | Anchorage:
- Your Tour Director will see that you are transferred to the Anchorage airport for your flight home.
Cabin Pricing Starting at $2910 Per person
July 23 to August 2, 2021
7 Night Cruise | Alaska Northern Glacier Cruise
3 Night Land Tour | Talkeetna, Denali and Anchorage
Ports of Call:
Seward | Anchorage | Talkeetna | Denali
Fares from $2,910 per person*
To sail on this incredible hosted sailing or for more information, contact
Brenda Jackson (Dahlman) of Cordially Invited Travel
firstname.lastname@example.org | 360.355.7396
* Speak to your travel agent for details and restrictions.